Google had released an update for Chrome Beta[Android platform]. The update fixes an issue that freezes devices that utilize a particular Qualcomm GPU driver. It also contains bug fixes for known issues such as random flickering that occurs when opening a new tab.
Download Chrome Beta for your Android device – click here
Note:- Google Chrome and Google Chrome Beta are two separate applications.
It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.
Instagram is a social networking and photo sharing App/service that enables us to snap a picture, choose and apply a digital filter to transform its look and then directly post to instagram, share it on a variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc. It is available to download free for Android and iOS Devices.
If you are currently a user of Instagram then you might know that the default location to share snap on Facebook from Instagram is your Wall/Timeline. If you wants to share that pic to somewhere else except Wall/Timeline then you might have found yourself going back to your Camera Gallery and only then you can share to somewhere else. But now you’ll learn how to post Instagram photos to a Facebook Page, if you are a Facebook page owner and want to share pics on that page then you just need to make Facebook page as default.
Follow below steps to share a photo on a Facebook Page instead of your personal account:
- Launch Instagram and view the Options page. On Android, you can find the Options page by viewing your profile and then tapping on the Menu icon in the top-right corner. On iOS, view your profile and then tap on the gear icon.
- Select “Share Settings”.
- Tap “Facebook” then “Share Photos To” on the next screen.
- Now, you’ll see a list of all your facebook pages(if any) on this screen. Choose and select your preferred Page and then it will be default for any future Instagram sharing on Facebook.
In the future if you want to switch back to posting Instagram photos on your personal account, you’ll just need to follow these steps again and select your Timeline instead of a Page.
Google Earth is a application program that was originally called EarthViewer 3D. It was created by Keyhole Inc, a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) funded company which was later acquired by Google in 2004. Google Earth is a virtual globe, map and geographical information program. The maps are composed of images obtained from satellite imagery, aerial photography and GIS 3D globe. Google Earth is a downloadable software solution that comprises satellite imagery and maps with most locations around the world, giving you the power to browse all of them straight from your desktop.
Google Earth is presented in a simple and clean interface to the user. The user can easily zoom in, zoom out and move around using just the mouse. It also has search box feature by using it one can directly jump to a certain location. One of the greatest things about Google Earth is its Street View option that gets you right on the street. However, not all locations are included in this view. It also comes with Flash videos in placemark balloons and also with dedicated tools to search for restaurants, parks and other points of interests quick and easy. You can always enjoy great 3D views with the help of especially created buildings in some of the most popular cities in the world, while at the same time you can save and share your favorite locations with just one click.
Google Earth remains one of the most interesting applications ever created. You can’t get bored at all and if you really wish to know the Earth better than anytime before, this application is among the first things to go for. It’s only a matter of time until you get used to Google Earth and the more you discover, the easier it is to enjoy the powerful functions of this software.
Key features of “Google Earth” are as follows:
- It provides Navigation controls to Look around, move and zoom into any location.
- 3D buildings View provides hundreds of realistic photo of new buildings in many of the world’s cities.
- Sun and shadows View is a view which shows animated shadows as they move across the landscape.
- Discover famous sights with the tour guide
- Get driving directions.
- Imagery date information.
- Take flight over new 3D imagery, Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Flash videos in placemark balloons.
- Fly from space to your neighborhood, Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants and hotels.
- Support for new language versions.
- Save and share your searches and favorites.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows, MAC or Linux
- CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
- System Memory (RAM): 128MB
- Hard Disk: 400MB free space
- Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
- Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
- Screen: 1024×768, “16-bit High Color”
Google earth 7.0 latest version free download – click here