UC Browser is the fastest and one of the leading Mobile Browser and is popularly known for its extra intensive technology which makes user’s Internet Browsing experience much better. Its an official announcement that Ucweb already crossed the mark of 3 Million downloads which is record breaking. Latest version of UC Browser even supports flash support which was lacking in other previous versions.
UC Browser is available for most of the mobile operating systems such as Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows, java etc. From the link which is given at the end of the article you will easily be able to download the latest version of UC Browser App for your any type of mobile phone. So what you are waiting for just keep on reading further.
Features of UC Browser:
- Highly Compressed Technology for better browsing experience
- Super fast Browsing and Downloading Speed
- Latest and fresh GUI (General User Interference)
- Any touch screen mobile support
- Supports Video Streaming and more multimedia
- site navigation, easy preference, pre-load, night mode, share and many more..
I have been using this app from a long while and I am in love with Ucweb, its great software you can download.
How to Download UC Browser Free for Mobile
UC browser latest version free download for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows, java from here and install it in your device. That all you need to do, Now enjoy UC browser in you device. This is universal link so you don’t have to worry about other things, just visit the link and you are done.
So from the above given link you can easily download the given application for your mobile phone and if you have any problem while installing the same then please do comment and let us know we will get to you soon. Till that time stay tuned.
Google had released an update for Chrome Beta[Android platform]. The update fixes an issue that freezes devices that utilize a particular Qualcomm GPU driver. It also contains bug fixes for known issues such as random flickering that occurs when opening a new tab.
Download Chrome Beta for your Android device – click here
Note:- Google Chrome and Google Chrome Beta are two separate applications.
It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.
Instagram is a social networking and photo sharing App/service that enables us to snap a picture, choose and apply a digital filter to transform its look and then directly post to instagram, share it on a variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc. It is available to download free for Android and iOS Devices.
If you are currently a user of Instagram then you might know that the default location to share snap on Facebook from Instagram is your Wall/Timeline. If you wants to share that pic to somewhere else except Wall/Timeline then you might have found yourself going back to your Camera Gallery and only then you can share to somewhere else. But now you’ll learn how to post Instagram photos to a Facebook Page, if you are a Facebook page owner and want to share pics on that page then you just need to make Facebook page as default.
Follow below steps to share a photo on a Facebook Page instead of your personal account:
- Launch Instagram and view the Options page. On Android, you can find the Options page by viewing your profile and then tapping on the Menu icon in the top-right corner. On iOS, view your profile and then tap on the gear icon.
- Select “Share Settings”.
- Tap “Facebook” then “Share Photos To” on the next screen.
- Now, you’ll see a list of all your facebook pages(if any) on this screen. Choose and select your preferred Page and then it will be default for any future Instagram sharing on Facebook.
In the future if you want to switch back to posting Instagram photos on your personal account, you’ll just need to follow these steps again and select your Timeline instead of a Page.